Ideas to make a playground at home
In this week's article we want to give you a list of 8 ideas to easily make a playground at home. Making children enjoy their free time is essential for their development, and much better if they do it in the patio or garden at home, outdoors, without screens or mobile phones.
Play is essential for child development, as it allows them to develop physical, cognitive, social and emotional skills. By playing at home, children have the opportunity to develop their creativity, imagination and curiosity, while learning through exploration and experimentation.
Playing at home also provides them with the opportunity to build relationships and communicate with their family and friends in a fun and relaxed way. In addition, playing at home also allows them to build their self-esteem, confidence, and problem-solving skills. In short, it is an important way of learning and development for children.
Therefore, we give you some ideas to make a children's playground at home easily and that is very creative. Discover some other ideas in playground for home .
Ideas for making a playground: examples
- Create an obstacle course out of cardboard boxes and tubes for children to climb, jump, and crawl on.
- Install a swing, a slide and a tree house so that children can enjoy the outdoors and develop their balance and coordination.
- Create an outdoor art area with paints and brushes so that children can express their creativity.
- Install a ball pit or ball arcade to encourage active play.
- Create an herb garden or small vegetable garden for children to learn about agriculture and caring for the environment.
- Build a dollhouse or toy farm to stimulate imagination and social development.
- Create an outdoor reading area with books and comfortable cushions so children can enjoy reading outside.
- Install a soccer net or a basketball court to encourage sports and teamwork.
From Juegoyjardin we invite you to take a look at our playground store and discover all our main categories.