Rocker with spring for public use, made of robinia wood and stainless steel. Approved for public use. Natural and modern design.
Robinia wood is an acacia wood of great strength and durability.
- 22cm diameter robinia wood construction without sharp edges and weather resistant.
- Stainless steel handles.
- Anchors in galvanized steel.
- 20mm section spring, in hardened and galvanized steel
- Stainless steel screws with plastic caps.
- Dimensions: 0.73x0.36x0.84 (length, width, height)
- Age: 1 - 12 years old.
- Number of users: 1.
- Safety area: 10.8m2
- Free fall height: <60cm
- Homologation: EN 1176-1:2017
- Weight of the heaviest piece: 22kg
- Dimensions of the longest piece: 73x22x22cm
- Installation time: 1 hour
- Equipment for public playgrounds.
- The equipment has a certificate issued by an accredited entity or a declaration of conformity.
- No sharp edges or cracks that pose a danger to the user, on the head, fingers or any other part of the body.
- Anchors available for soft ground at 80/70/60 cm depth.
- The image is for reference only, the actual appearance of the equipment and its color may vary.