Garden swing made with a metal structure, specially designed for outdoor use. Easy to assemble and easy to maintain, it is the ideal addition to your garden with which it will offer an element of fun and relaxation to your children.
- Metallic elements made of steel, powder coated.
- Ropes made of braided polypropylene resistant to the exterior.
- Seats made of polypropylene resistant to the exterior.
- EN 71 approval for residential use.
- Number of simultaneous users: 1.
- Recommended age of use: from 3 to 8 years.
- Maximum user weight: 50 Kg.
- Dimensions: 1.31 x 2.01 x 1.90 m (length, width, height).
- Packaging dimensions: 117 x 26 x 21cm
- Weight: 13 kg.
- Swing beam height: 1.90 m
- Steel beam diameter: 50mm
- Leg diameter: 40mm
- steel beam.
- Steel legs.
- 1 swing seat.
- Hardware kit and accessories.
- Assembly instructions "step by step".
- Assembly time: 1 h / 2 people.
- Includes assembly instructions.
- Includes ground anchors.
The image is for reference only, the actual appearance of the equipment and its color may vary.
Why buy a metal garden swing?
Individual metal swings are compact and inexpensive equipment, but they do not prevent your children from becoming familiar with and enjoying the sensations produced by swinging and taking advantage of all the benefits that swings offer such as motor, social and cognitive development. The height of the beam, reduced to 1.90 m, makes it possible to limit the amplitude of the oscillation, thus reducing the speed of movement and at the same time allowing it to be located in smaller spaces.
How to install a metal garden swing?
Assembly can be done by two people in 1 hour and requires only common tools such as a screwdriver or a tape measure.
The structure must be installed on flat and horizontal ground. Avoid hard concrete, asphalt or similar surfaces. It is highly recommended to have a sandy surface or a grass area that absorbs shock. For safety reasons, a free space of at least 2 meters must be reserved around the structure to prevent children from being injured by hitting surrounding elements such as fences, trees, walls, furniture, etc.
How to maintain a metal garden swing?
This swing does not require any special maintenance. To remove dust or traces of dirt from plastic parts, a simple cleaning with water is sufficient.
At the beginning of each season, as well as at regular intervals, it is advisable to check all nuts, bolts and that all fasteners are properly tightened. If necessary, be sure to tighten it again to avoid risks. It is also important to check the state of the paint or the possible appearance of rust. In this case it is necessary to remove the remains of rust and treat with a suitable product.