Tower-type garden playground with a raised wooden house and a terrace. Finished in teak paint, it adds style and elegance to the park and garden. In the lower part of the tower there is a sandpit with a bench and right next to the sandpit and behind the climbing wall is the picnic table with its seats. A swing structure with two seats is attached to the tower.
- Structure made with 70x70mm section pine wood poles.
- 70x140mm section swing beam.
- Teak color primer.
- Wood with FSC certificate, which guarantees the origin of sustainable sources.
- Metal elements and metal joints made of steel and powder-coated.
- Ropes made of braided polypropylene outdoor resistant.
- Seats made of HDPE Polyethylene resistant to the outdoor and against discoloration by UV rays.
- Slide made of HDPE Polyethylene resistant to outdoors and against discoloration by UV rays.
- Residential use.
- EN 71 homologation.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Maximum user weight: 50kg.
- Number of simultaneous users: 7
- Slide exit platform height: 1.26m
- Platform dimensions: 80 x 160 cm.
- Slide length: 2.2m
- Product dimensions: 3.79 x 3.96 x 2.77m (length x width x height).
- Weight: 213 kg.
- Slide 2.2m.
- 6 metal ground anchors.
- Ergonomic handles
- Screw protectors.
- Steering wheel.
- Wood pack.
- Wooden roof.
- Climbing rope.
- 6 climbing holds.
- Picnic table.
- Sand box with seat.
- Tools kit
- Assembly instructions manual "step by step"
- Metal swing connectors.
- 2 red seats with ropes and hooks.
- Assembly time: 8 hours / 1 person.
- Includes assembly instructions.
Wood is a natural material. It can have irregularities such as color variations, sap, knots... It is a material that when exposed to external conditions with variations in temperature and humidity, cracks can occur. This does not affect the robustness of the product.
The images are for reference only, the actual appearance of the equipment and its color may vary.