Children's playground of Pirate Ship design, small tower type for outdoor public use, in squares and playgrounds. Ideal for primary schools.
It incorporates a slide, rudder, ladder, play and experimentation elements such as the flower telephone, the dome window and the game panels.
- 90 x 90 mm laminated, impregnated and double layered pine wood construction of first quality without knots, secured at the top with polypropylene cleats.
- Metallic anchors made of hot-dip galvanized steel, protecting the wood from direct contact with the ground to prevent it from rotting and extend the life of the product.
- Non-slip and waterproof durable plywood decks or HPL boards.
- Roofs and side panels made of durable HDPE or HPL board, resistant to inclement weather.
- Slide made of stainless steel with HDPE or HPL side panels.
- Firefighters bar in stainless steel.
- Moving elements made of durable HDPE or HPL plate, resistant to inclement weather.
- Spherical window made of polycarbonate.
- Steel-braided polypropylene ropes connected with durable plastic elements.
- stainless steel handrail,
- Stainless steel screws with plastic caps.
- Safety caps made of polypropylene.
- Dimensions: 3.00x2.75x2.50 (length, width, height)
- Age: 1 - 8 years old.
- Number of users: 14.
- Safety area: 25.1m2
- Free fall height: <60cm
- Platform height: 35cm and 59cm
- Homologation: EN 1176-1:2017
- Weight of the heaviest piece: 17kg
- Dimensions of the longest piece: 332x9x9cm
- Installation time: 5 hours
- Equipment for public playgrounds.
- The equipment has a certificate issued by an accredited entity or a declaration of conformity.
- No sharp edges or cracks that pose a danger to the user, on the head, fingers or any other part of the body.
- Anchors available for hard ground.
- Anchors available for soft ground at 80/70/60 cm depth.
- The slide should not be installed facing south.
- The image is for reference only, the actual appearance of the equipment and its color may vary.