With the Smart Explorer playground for gardens, boys and girls will be able to play and have fun with total freedom. The little ones will enjoy and develop their creativity playing in the sandbox. The most skilled will be able to climb the climbing wall. In the wooden house they will find a toy telescope to play with and imagine fabulous adventures with their siblings and friends. Finally they will experience pleasant sensations sliding down the slide and swinging with the swing.
With a playground for the garden, your children will travel through their imagination, while improving their motor, sensory and social skills.
Garden playground made of pine wood and resistant to the outside. Conceived for children from three years old, its slide is 1.20m high and 2.63m long. The slide has 15cm high handrails to prevent lateral falls and a smooth and comfortable arrival. The launch platform of the slide is located under a wooden roof that forms a tower or wooden house. It incorporates a swing structure with two seats.
The sandbox has a protective net that prevents the entry of animals once it is not being used.
- Structure made of 70x70mm section pine wood poles.
- 90x90mm section swing beam.
- Wood with FSC certification, which guarantees the origin of the wood from responsible and environmentally friendly sources.
- Pine wood structure with class IV autoclave treatment, resistant to attacks by fungi and xylophagous insects.
- Metal elements, metal joints and steps made of steel and powder-coated.
- Ropes made of braided polypropylene outdoor resistant.
- Seats made of polypropylene outdoor resistant and against discoloration by UV rays.
- Slide made of polypropylene resistant to the outdoors and against discoloration by UV rays.
- EN 71 approval for residential use.
- Number of users at the same time: 7.
- Recommended age of use: from 3 to 12 years.
- Maximum weight per seat: 50 Kg.
- Ground anchors included.
- Dimensions: 3.17 x 3.97 x 2.84m (length, width, height).
- Weight: 130kg.
- Swing beam height: 2.20m
- Platform height: 1.20m
- Platform dimensions: 90x90cm
- Slide length: 2.63m
- Slide 2.63m.
- Metal ground anchors.
- ergonomic handles
- Screw protectors.
- Wood pack.
- wooden roof
- Climbing holds.
- Sandbox protective mesh.
- Tools kit
- Assembly instructions manual "step by step"
- Ladder with metal steps.
- Metal swing connectors.
- 2 flat seats with their ropes and hooks.
- Assembly time: 8 hours / 2 people.
- Includes assembly instructions.
Wood is a natural material. It can have irregularities such as color variations, sap, knots... It is a material that when exposed to external conditions of temperature and humidity variations, cracks are produced. This does not affect the robustness of the product.
The image is for reference only, the actual appearance of the equipment and its color may vary.
How to build a playground for garden?
The assembly of a playground is simple, it can be done by two people in approximately 8 hours. It only requires common tools such as a tape measure, screwdriver, level, etc... Special tools such as drill bits or tips are supplied in the accessory box.
It is important to install the structure on flat and horizontal ground, preferably avoiding concrete or asphalt surfaces. The sand or an area with grass is ideal, because it absorbs shocks against possible falls. It is also important to maintain a safety distance free of obstacles around the game of at least 2 meters. This will prevent children from hitting objects, trees, walls, etc. It is advisable to orient the playpen so that the slide is not exposed to the sun for many hours, as it could overheat. All these indications and the assembly steps are very well defined in the included assembly instructions.
If you have any questions, contact us and we will gladly advise you!