Tower type garden playground with a raised wooden house and a large platform. At the bottom of the tower there is a sandbox. Next to the sandbox and behind the climbing wall, there is a picnic table with seats. A double swing structure is attached to the tower.
- Structure made of 70x70mm section pine wood poles.
- 70x140mm section swing beam.
- Pine wood structure with class IV autoclave treatment, resistant to attacks by fungus and xylophagous insects.
- Protective primer in natural color.
- Wood with FSC certificate, which guarantees the origin of sustainable sources.
- Metal elements, metal joints made of steel and powder-coated.
- Ropes made of braided polypropylene resistant outdoor resistant.
- Seats made of HDPE Polyethylene resistant to the outdoor and against discoloration by UV rays.
- Slide made of HDPE Polyethylene resistant to outdoors and against discoloration by UV rays.
- Residential use.
- EN 71 homologation.
- Not suitable for users under 3 years old.
- Maximum user weight: 50kg.
- Number of simultaneous users: 7
- Slide exit platform height: 1.26m
- Slide length: 2.2m
- Platform dimensions: 80x160cm
- Product dimensions: 3.79 x 3.96 x 2.77m (length x width x height).
- Weight: 213kg.
- Slide 2.2m.
- 6 metal ground anchors.
- Ergonomic handles
- Screw protectors.
- Steering wheel.
- Wood pack.
- Wooden roof.
- Climbing rope.
- 6 climbing holds.
- Picnic table.
- Sandbox with seat.
- Tools kit.
- Assembly instructions manual "step by step"
- Metal swing connectors.
- 2 red seats with ropes and hooks.
- Assembly time: 8 hours / 1 person.
- Includes assembly instructions.
Wood is a natural material. It can have irregularities such as color variations, sap, knots... It is a material that when exposed to external conditions with variations in temperature and humidity, cracks can occur. This does not affect the robustness of the product.
The images are for reference only, the actual appearance of the equipment and its color may vary.