Fortress children's playpen with Spider climbing module, made of wood and finished in Teak. It has a large house, swing, climbing wall, ropes and a large slide almost 3m long.
Playground for garden with two large towers. The structure, built using 90mm thick posts, forms a spectacular tower of solid construction with a wooden roof, a climbing wall and a space under the platform that can be used as a sandbox. The additional Spider module with a climbing wall, climbing net and swing provides more fun and a greater capacity for users using the game: up to 14 children at a time! Thanks to its large number of accessories, they make this game a spectacular playground. A pirate wheel, a rope ladder and a climbing rope invite you to play and go on fantastic adventures.
- Structure made of pine wood poles with a section of 90x90mm.
- Finished with teak color paint for exterior.
- FSC certified wood, which guarantees the origin of sustainable sources.
- Ropes made of braided polypropylene resistant to the exterior.
- Slide made of HDPE polyethylene resistant to the outside and against fading by UV rays.
- residential use.
- EN 71 approval.
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Maximum user weight: 50kg.
- Number of simultaneous users: 14
- Slide exit platform height: 1.45m
- Second platform height: 1.10m
- Slide length: 2.9m
- Product dimensions: 5.6 x 4.45 x 3.10m (length x width x height).
- Dimensions platform 1: 130x150 cm
- Platform 2 dimensions: 120x100 cm
- Weight: 382 kg.
- Slide 2.9m.
- Metal ground anchors.
- Ergonomic handles.
- Screw protectors.
- Pirate ship rudder.
- Pack of woods.
- Wooden roof.
- Climbing rope.
- Rope ladder.
- Rope net.
- Climbing holds.
- Tools kit
- Assembly instructions manual "step by step"
- Wooden staircase with handrails.
- Flat swing seat with its hooks.
- Sandbox with two seats.
- Assembly time: 8 hours / 2 people.
- Includes assembly instructions.
Wood is a natural material. It can have irregularities such as color variations, sap, knots... It is a material that when exposed to external conditions with variations in temperature and humidity, cracks can occur. This does not affect the robustness of the product.
The image is for reference only, the actual appearance of the equipment and its color may vary.