Fantastic elevated wooden house with large terrace. It incorporates a double swing next to the spacious wooden house, a multicolored ladder and a slide of different colors available. Under the tower there is a large and shady sandpit.
- Structure made with 70x70mm section pine wood poles.
- 90x90mm section swing beam.
- Pine wood structure with class IV autoclave treatment, resistant to attacks by fungus and xylophagous insects.
- Natural color.
- Wood with FSC certificate, which guarantees the origin of sustainable sources.
- Metal elements, metal joints and steps made of steel and powder-coated.
- Ropes made of braided polypropylene outdoor resistant.
- Seats made of HDPE Polyethylene resistant to the exterior and against discoloration by UV rays.
- Slide made of HDPE Polyethylene outdoor resistant and against discoloration by UV rays.
- Residential use.
- EN 71 homologation.
- Not recommended for children under 3 years.
- Maximum user weight: 50kg.
- Number of simultaneous users: 10
- Slide exit platform height: 1.25m.
- Platform dimensions: 1.85x2.5m.
- Slide length: 2.2m.
- Product dimensions: 4.88 x 3.32 x 2.80m (height).
- Slide 2.2m.
- Metal ground anchors.
- Ergonomic handles
- Screw protectors.
- Wood pack.
- wooden roof
- Climbing holds.
- Tools kit
- Assembly instructions manual "step by step"
- Ladder with metal steps.
- Metal swing connectors.
- 2 red seats with ropes and hooks.
- Assembly time: 8 hours / 2 people.
- Includes assembly instructions.
Wood is a natural material. It can have irregularities such as color variations, sap, knots... It is a material that when exposed to external conditions with variations in temperature and humidity, cracks can occur. This does not affect the robustness of the product.
Images are for reference only, actual equipment appearance and color may vary.
Playground with wooden playhouse and swings
Spectacular playground with a raised wooden house, ideal for installing in private gardens and patios. The wooden house with a door and a window has a large terrace that serves as a meeting point between the climbing wall, the stairs and the slide. Under the towers there are two very spacious and shady sandboxes.