Playground for public use, made of acacia wood and stainless steel. Ideal for schools and public squares. Natural and modern design.
Robinia wood is an acacia wood of great strength and durability.
- 18cm diameter robinia wood construction without sharp edges and weather resistant.
- Weather resistant locust wood platforms, barriers, stairs, side panels.
- Calibrated stainless steel chains to prevent finger entrapment.
- Polypropylene and braided steel ropes, with aluminum, steel and plastic connectors.
- Stainless steel bars.
- Stainless steel handrail.
- Stainless steel screws with plastic caps.
- Dimensions: 6.05x2.92x2.50 (length, width, height)
- Age: 3-14 years old.
- Number of users: 6.
- Safety area: 35.6m2
- Free fall height: 130cm
- Platform height: 120cm
- Homologation: EN 1176-1:2017
- Weight of the heaviest piece: 69kg
- Dimensions of the longest piece: 300x18x18cm
- Installation time: 8 hours
- Equipment for public playgrounds.
- The equipment has a certificate issued by an accredited entity or a declaration of conformity.
- No sharp edges or cracks that pose a danger to the user, on the head, fingers or any other part of the body.
- Anchors available for soft ground at 80/70/60 cm depth.
- The slide should not be installed facing south.
- The image is for reference only, the actual appearance of the equipment and its color may vary.