Tower-type playground for public use outdoors, in squares and playgrounds. Ideal for nursery and primary schools and in other public environments such as campsites, hotels and restaurants.
It incorporates dynamic elements such as the rope walkway, the climbing net and the climbing wall. 150cm high slide, firefighter slide bar and a game table under the tower.
- 90 x 90 mm laminated, impregnated and double layered pine wood construction of first quality without knots, secured at the top with polypropylene cleats.
- Metallic anchors made of hot-dip galvanized steel, protecting the wood from direct contact with the ground to prevent it from rotting and extend the life of the product.
- Non-slip and waterproof durable plywood decks or HPL boards.
- Roofs and side panels made of durable HDPE or HPL board, resistant to inclement weather.
- Slide made of stainless steel with HDPE or HPL side panels.
- Firefighters bar in stainless steel.
- Moving elements made of durable HDPE or HPL plate, resistant to inclement weather.
- Climbing holds made of outdoor resistant HDPE.
- Steel-braided polypropylene ropes connected with durable plastic elements.
- Stainless steel handrail.
- Stainless steel screws with plastic caps.
- Safety caps made of polypropylene.
- Dimensions: 3.8x2.45x3.37 (length, width, height)
- Age: 3- 14 years old.
- Number of users: 13.
- Safety area: 26.4m2
- Free fall height: 150cm
- Approval: EN 1176-1:2017
- Weight of the heaviest piece: 40kg
- Dimensions of the longest piece: 365x9x9cm
- Installation time: 4.5 hours
- Equipment for public playgrounds.
- The equipment has a certificate issued by an accredited entity or a declaration of conformity.
- No sharp edges or cracks that pose a danger to the user, on the head, fingers or any other part of the body.
- Anchors available for hard ground.
- Anchors available for soft ground at 80/70/60 cm depth.
- The slide should not be installed facing south.
- The image is for reference only, the actual appearance of the equipment and its color may vary.