Rope net for climbing with a robinia wood and stainless steel structure. Ideal for schools and public squares. Natural and modern design. Climbing nets encourage physical activity and improve coordination and psychomotor skills.
Dynamic game ideal for building skill circuits.
Robinia wood is an acacia wood of great strength and durability.
- 18cm diameter robinia wood construction without sharp edges and weather resistant.
- Platforms made of non-slip and moisture resistant HPL.
- Ropes made of polypropylene and braided steel, with aluminum, stainless steel and plastic connectors.
- Screws in stainless steel and galvanized steel.
- Dimensions: 2.30x2.30x2.00 (length, width, height)
- Age: 4+ years.
- Number of users: 10.
- Safety area: 32m2
- Free fall height: 190cm
- Homologation: EN 1176-1:2017
- Weight of the heaviest piece: 69kg
- Dimensions of the longest piece: 3.05x18x18cm
- Installation time: 3.5 hours
- Equipment for public playgrounds.
- The equipment has a certificate issued by an accredited entity or a declaration of conformity.
- No sharp edges or cracks that pose a danger to the user, on the head, fingers or any other part of the body.
- Anchors available for soft soil at 100 cm depth.
- The image is for reference only, the actual appearance of the equipment and its color may vary.